atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Chateau Bizfon 680 - 11/25/08 02:35 PM
I swapped Ext 204 and 205 at the KSU(frogged the cables) and since then ext's 205 and above do not have lines 3-6. Everything else works fine.
I am not familiar with this system at all, but it doesn't seem like there is any programming options. Not to crazy about this plug and play system.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Bizfon 680 - 11/25/08 02:57 PM
I think you have to kiss a lizard and throw salt over your right shoulder (or is it left) then power everything down wait a minute and power it back up, then kiss the lizard again. If this doesn't work look into a phone system that doesn't look like it came from a starship replicator. Good Luck. The power cycle is your best option smile
Posted By: Chateau Re: Bizfon 680 - 11/25/08 03:58 PM
I tried the power cycle, but didn't have lizard handy. The receptionist is kind of a pig, do you think that might be a good substitute?
I try to help when we get a call on this strange stuff and should know better.
Posted By: KLD Re: Bizfon 680 - 11/25/08 05:02 PM
Chateau, :rofl: or, better yet, put in a real phone system of any brand that has been in the business for more than ten years and you can get parts for.

Good Luck. :thumb:
Posted By: tampasteve Re: Bizfon 680 - 11/26/08 08:10 AM
How many ext. are on the system? If power cycling does not help then you might have to re-initialize the phones that are messing up.
PM sent.

Steve
Posted By: Chateau Re: Bizfon 680 - 11/26/08 09:23 AM
there are a total of 5 extensions. How do you re-initialize the extensions?
As luck would have it, they do understand that if something fried, they are not blaming me. They realize that switching cords should not have done this. They also know they bought a toy.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help