atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: poolfool southwestern bell "landmark" 308 - 12/02/08 02:44 PM
It's been awhile since last post, very busy!! Have any of you fine ladies and gents got a copy of a programm manual for this guy? I know its "as old as the hills". I will try to convince this customer to come out of the stone age and update thier system, but we allknow times are tight!! Thanks in advance!!
Posted By: MooreTel Re: southwestern bell "landmark" 308 - 12/02/08 03:35 PM
Have you tried the "Manuals" link at the top of the page?
Are you sure it was a 308? They made a 246 electronic and they made a nine line digital but I don't remember a 308.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: southwestern bell "landmark" 308 - 12/04/08 05:53 AM
I have looked for a manual (PDF) for the Landmark--and so far--no luck. It was the last SWB system manufactured--after the SWB 246. Not a bad little system, but not very popular.

I would tell your customer that it may be time to upgrade, as the support for this system has dried up considerably.
Posted By: poolfool Re: southwestern bell "landmark" 308 - 12/04/08 06:42 AM
Hey, thanks so far!!!Mr MooreTel, I can't justify spending any money on a manual I may use just once! Besides I know a website where i can get 90% of the manual they are selling for free!! Ms Hippity hopping, I am going on what my dispatcher has on the records. Thanks JW!!
Posted By: dagwoodsystems Re: southwestern bell "landmark" 308 - 12/04/08 11:00 AM
The manual is still available, and can be purchased here , here or here . The last link is actually to an antique book dealer! At least one link gives the option of downloading it immediately.

There are small (but free) pieces of it in PDF here and here.
Posted By: brokeda Re: southwestern bell "landmark" 308 - 12/13/08 05:16 AM
https://www.intlresources.com/headpages/landmarkframe.html
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help