atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TMI Telecor II Software - 03/23/09 08:32 PM
Looking for Telecor II / XL system programming software. Please PM me with info. Thanks.
Posted By: danielup Re: Telecor II Software - 06/15/09 01:10 PM
Hey, did you ever find that programming software? Im looking for it as well. Please let me know! Im needing it and they are not being very coaperative. Thanks
[email protected]
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Telecor II Software - 06/15/09 03:18 PM
danielup,
welcome to the Sundance Tech-Talk board.
The thread you are attaching to is almost 3-months old. You may have better luck e-mailing or PM'ing the original poster TMI to see if he found the software.

Thanks and Good Luck.
Posted By: TMI Re: Telecor II Software - 06/15/09 04:29 PM
Hi There!

PM is a good idea to get a quick response.

Unfortunately, I have had no luck with Rauland, Dukane or Telecor.

In our system, they have authorized the internal repair shop (who will not do this work) but refuse to vend to the repair contractors actually supporting the older gear. It makes a $5,000.00 refurb into a new $50,000.00 system. It's like trading a teacher-year in this tight economy for some schematics and obsolete software. It will mean millions for our city alone.

Something should be done to open the independent service operator up to this business the dealers do not want.

New system bids should require the following be licensed to the site of installation:

A Full and Complete Documentation Set

1. Operators Manual
  2. Service Manual
  3. Installation Manual
  4. Configuration Manual
  5. Parts Lists with Generic ID
  6. Schematics
  7. Parts Layout

ALL SOFTWARE REQUIRED
  1. Diagnostics
  2. Configuration
  3. Operation

:toast:
Posted By: danielup Re: Telecor II Software - 08/25/09 03:46 PM
Thanks for the replies. I have actually had to add some rooms to an existing system, installed by a company that is out of business. All I need to do is renumber the open rooms to match the ones assigned to those spots on the block. I guess Ill keep searching. I was able to find Valcoms software with no problem.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help