atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Carl Navarro LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 08/09/13 02:37 PM
So I get this marketing call to look into the Ericsson LG system. They are distributed in Columbus, OH and they need a dealer in Northwest Ohio.

It's the source of the private label Vertical system and it is also sold in the U.K. under the LG name. I'm going to a net meeting on Wednesday the 14th.

Has anyone had experience with the brand, either here or across the pond? Also, they make it sound like it it a great system for multi-node, good for college campus or the free standing remote switches. I'd be interested in the setup of the units.

Carl
Posted By: EV607797 Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 08/09/13 04:47 PM
Sounds like Presence Management. The were a large Vodavi dealer and went out on their own with the LG-Ericsson branded version of Vodavi's Telennium system, marketed under the name iPex. They are a great bunch and 100% above-board. Larry Nazworth has been selling the LG version for years.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 08/09/13 05:23 PM
Yep, it's a great system! Bob and the crew will help you any way they can.

Let me know if I can answer any specific questions.

-Larry
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 08/11/13 02:13 AM
Did you mean ipecs, Ed?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 08/11/13 02:29 PM
Yes, Jeff. What was I thinking?
Posted By: gcurtisf Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 12/21/13 01:56 AM
Hi Carl

I am now working on the IPECS quite a lot, and they are a very good system. Telstra dealers sell them here in Australia and they are taking a large share of the market. They are pure IP, but you can connect just about anything to them including Lg ( Vertical ) PCM phones. The programming is similar to the Vertical 24ip and 130E systems. There is also a smaller system called the SBG.

All the best
Greg
Posted By: bully Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 02/04/14 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by gcurtisf
Hi Carl

I am now working on the IPECS quite a lot, and they are a very good system. Telstra dealers sell them here in Australia and they are taking a large share of the market. They are pure IP, but you can connect just about anything to them including Lg ( Vertical ) PCM phones. The programming is similar to the Vertical 24ip and 130E systems. There is also a smaller system called the SBG.

All the best
Greg

So I take it that LG has ironed out the staticy handset problem and the failures of the IPECS systems here in Australia then?

Posted By: gcurtisf Re: LG-E or is it E-LG New system info. - 02/16/14 06:50 AM
Hi

Yes, they have fixed the problem by firmware up grade of the phone or by replacing them.
Not sure what failures you mean, as I do maintenance on the systems and have not had any failures apart from the old firmware phones.
The new gigabit phones ( with the silver circle around the OK button ) do not have the problem.
Mind you, most of the systems I work on are fairly new.

All the best
Greg
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help