atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Schoolboy Dukane Starcall Error - 05/08/15 02:34 PM
Hello all, new here because can't get help anywhere. First I work for a public school system. I have a Dukane Starcall system that was installed 3 years ago to an Dukane 110-3546A paging system. By state standards it would have had a 5 year warranty by the installer to even bid on the job. Our problem is the installer company went belly up within 6 months of the school opening. There are no Dukane service company around here. All that told just to say I have "System Error 08" on my display with no way to troubleshoot. If any one has any ideas we would appreciate it. Mgrs are looking at options on removal and replace but funding is the issue right now.

thanks in advance for any help
JDS2015
Posted By: metelcom Re: Dukane Starcall Error - 05/08/15 03:01 PM
Sorry I can't help you but have you tried rebooting the system or reset the error code (753, #, password)
Posted By: Schoolboy Re: Dukane Starcall Error - 05/08/15 03:18 PM
The system has been rebooted, all zone cards removed and replaced and rebooted each time to see if a card was causing the error. as far as we know there is no password. we never received anything from the installer. This system is paging only. pick up receiver, hit talk 72# then page. voice phone is a completely separate system.
Posted By: tim10 Re: Dukane Starcall Error - 05/08/15 06:56 PM
753# is the clear codes command. Does the error go away after dialing the code or does it come right back?
Posted By: tim10 Re: Dukane Starcall Error - 05/08/15 09:13 PM
System error #8 is an audio routing card failure. Make sure the ARC card is properly seated in the second slot and all other connections are secure. Dialing 753# should clear the error code. If the error comes right back, you probably have a defective ARC card.
Posted By: Schoolboy Re: Dukane Starcall Error - 05/11/15 02:00 PM
All cards have been removed and reset numerous times with no change. Dialing 753# has no effect, nothing clears. System stays. We are still trying to find someone local to check it out. So far the closest we can find is 6 hours away in Cincinnati Ohio.
Posted By: tim10 Re: Dukane Starcall Error - 05/12/15 12:59 AM
Please PM me your address and I will find your local dealer.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help