atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Kyawa Replacing a KSU-less phone "system" - 04/04/17 06:11 PM
I have installed a bunch of TMC telephones among several customers and now they are no longer available. I have one spare. I would like to get 2 of my customers to upgrade but need something simple. I looked at the XBlue and they look basic and seem to be a decent deal but I looked at the headset options and they only offer 2.5 or 3.5mm jacks. This pretty much eliminates wireless headsets particularly as the documentation specifically states you can't use lifters. So that pretty much rules out XBlue. The office manager in the immediate fix, has to have a wireless headset. We're trying one out without the lifter.

I wanted to post this in the "system" forum but that would force me to pick a manufacturer. I know there many knowledgeable folks here who can recommend something for me. Generally speaking, the scope is 4 incoming lines and say maybe 8 extensions. I don't need AA or voicemail. Thanks a million.
Posted By: Kyawa Re: Replacing a KSU-less phone "system" - 04/04/17 06:46 PM
Anyone have experience with the AT&T Syn248?
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Replacing a KSU-less phone "system" - 04/04/17 09:26 PM
Some, I like xblue better. As far as the headset , not sure
Posted By: Kyawa Re: Replacing a KSU-less phone "system" - 04/04/17 10:06 PM
Thanks. The headset is a deal killer. The Syn248 has DECT 6.0 technology for the headset which is a bonus. Is the ATT reliable?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help