atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Daniel Synapse - 05/23/18 06:03 PM
Has anyone else heard the rumor that the ATT Synapse (made by vtech) system is being "phased out" or discontinued?
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Synapse - 05/23/18 06:41 PM
Perhaps...

VTech
Posted By: jknichols Re: Synapse - 05/23/18 07:51 PM
LOL, that link goes to a post date September 2011!

Actually, I didn't see anything there about the system being discontinued, only that they were discontinuing end-user support and on-line sales.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Synapse - 05/23/18 08:32 PM
The part I like was :

rep “Jay, we have an issue with the language on your site regarding the Synapse system”
jay “What language would that be?”
rep “Right here on your home page it says EASY TO INSTALL AND MANAGE”
jay “Gee rep, where could that language possibly have come from?” (in my best astounded voice)
rep ” Well I don’t know but YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT!”
jay “… or ….?”
rep “or some people around here are going to be very unhappy and heads are going to roll!”
jay “rep, let’s look at YOUR website again. What was it.. oh yeah, here it is. Says right here, on YOUR website, easy to install and manage”
rep “oh”
jay “let me know when you change your language and we will be happy to change ours to match”
Posted By: dexman Re: Synapse - 05/24/18 08:40 PM
VTech has been manufacturing at&t branded telephone products since 2000. I remember purchasing an AT&T 2455 cordless telephone and three expansion handsets (model 2400). Most of the time similar products are offered for sale under both the at&t and VTech labels.

I just checked the at&t telephone website. They still list the syn248 and don't appear to have any restrictions on who can purchase it.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Synapse - 05/26/18 12:36 PM
Just seems to make more problems for hardware sales.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help