atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech PhoneSuite 112e programming - 06/13/18 09:50 PM
Hey all,

I have recently been asked by a hotel GM if we could do some programming on their PhoneSuite 112e. Here are the issues:

1) When they answer a call on the cordless, they are not able to transfer the call to any room. This being because the COS for the cordless isn't the correct one. I have tried changing it to the same as the console, but then it automatically starts dialing 911. Big oops there having to apologize to dispatch 3 times. Luckily I am their phone tech as well. So trying to find the correct COS is my big obstacle here.

2) Is it possible to turn on CID on these phones for the console phone to get incoming CID? Does anyone know how?

If anyone possibly has a install or programming manual that would be great. I have looked online and only found the attendant console manual and some other user manuals.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: PhoneSuite 112e programming - 06/13/18 11:32 PM
Ever think of becoming an Authorized Reseller? That way you have assess to all the training and manuals.
I just saw this reply. My apologies for not seeing it sooner.

We only have 1 location in our area with this phone system. I don't know if becoming an Authorized Re-seller is something worth it. Unless it can be done at no cost. Do you have any information on this?
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: PhoneSuite 112e programming - 06/21/18 07:46 PM
Just from their website...

https://phonesuite.com/contact/
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help