atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: GlennCK Dukane Msc350 bell schedule - 09/14/18 05:59 PM
Hello all,

My name is Glenn and I am new to the forums. I work at a school in Upstate New York and have been tasked withe changing the bell schedule. We have a Dukane MCS350 with an ACC5 for the system. I have a handle on how to do the programming but I am having a problem. I have 9 bells programmed and working but when I add the 10th event it won't ring. Any thoughts? I am at a loss.

Thanks for the help!
Posted By: tim10 Re: Dukane Msc350 bell schedule - 09/15/18 11:45 AM
Hi Glenn,

Good to hear that you have gotten 9 of the 10 bells working, so you are on the right track. My only suggestion then would be to make sure that all of the parameters of your 1-9 events are the same as your 10th event. The most common mistake is that the MCS-350 uses a 24-hour time, so events for the afternoon must be entered in as 13, 14, 15, 16, etc... for the hours. Make sure that the 10th event has zones selected, days of the week selected and a tone number selected, and is on one of the schedules. That's really all there is to it.
Posted By: GlennCK Re: Dukane Msc350 bell schedule - 10/03/18 12:59 PM
Great! Thanks for the response. I guess I didn't setup an email to alert me when I got a reply. Sorry for the delayed Thanks! I will take another look and see what I missed.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help