atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: buttercool Cortelco Millennium Manual - 10/10/20 01:53 AM
Hello folks,

I’ve come into the position where I can pick up a DBCS8 for a reasonable price for my home lab (it’ll join an AVAYA g3CSI
, Nortel 11c and Cisco CUCM 12) and wanted to see if anyone here would be willing to help guide me on a few things.

- Does anyone happen to know where I could obtain a programming manual? Exhaustive online search has only yielded phone user guides.
- I’m hoping the manual has the serial pin out. (I found this here on this forum so I’m good here )
- I’ve seen other folks use teraterm to manage the system so I think I’m good there too.
- Is there a known password reset process? I’ll likely need to perform this as this is a used Millennium previously from a school.
- I have read that a user named dwflood is a good Millennium expert and have DMd but not sure how often he goes in here smile

I have many fond memories seeing these in Circuit City stores as a kid. I have a Nortel 11c and AVAYA g3CSI so this would be a fun new system to learn (also I think the digital cortelco phones are super cool).

Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted By: Joe Talbot Re: Cortelco Millennium Manual - 10/21/20 08:55 AM
I can help you with all of that. I have several of these switches running and really like them. There are things that need to be replaced, like the memory battery (use a new cordless phone Nicad pack every 5-6 years).

Please contact me if you still need assistance with the Millenium.

Joe
Posted By: buttercool Re: Cortelco Millennium Manual - 11/21/20 03:37 PM
Joe,

I'm glad im not the only one that likes this switch smile This has been a really fun project -- I actually just got a fully working system controller yesterday and have been fighting thru the serial port config so far.

I'll shoot you a direct message as well, thank you SO MUCH for being willing to help!

Cheers,
bc
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help