atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: foxtek Manuals - 04/05/04 09:14 AM
Is a manual available for programming the Electra Elite 48 through the phones soft keys. Is this info in the VMS/EliteMail Limited Technicians Guide?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Manuals - 04/05/04 01:33 PM
Yes, if you are a member, you don't use the Elte Mail to program the phone system. Click on the Manuals Button at the top of the page.
Posted By: ntcp Re: Manuals - 04/06/04 03:53 AM
NEC will not allow the redistribution of their documents.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manuals - 04/06/04 06:44 PM
email me for the manuals

c h r i s l e b e c k @ e v 1 . n e t

(remove the spaces)

the softkeys aren't used at all for programming the system (about the only things you can do with the system softkeys is speed dial, acd+) or not really for the vm either (you can do certain things within a vm box with the softkeys).

the elitemail vms/limited is the manual for the vm

there are 3 main manuals for the system (programming, features & specs, hardware)
Posted By: USA Voice & Data Systems Re: Manuals - 05/04/04 09:48 PM
Chris,
I am presently installing an NEC Elite - 48 . I have registered with the service for the manuals, but I'm not able to find all I need. I need the station/co 66 block cabling designations and programming steps. Do you have an extra manual? tks...
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manuals - 05/06/04 07:24 AM
on the 48. the 1st 8 pairs are for the 1st 8 stations. the rest depends on what cards are in what slots.
Posted By: USA Voice & Data Systems Re: Manuals - 05/11/04 06:53 PM
Chris,
tks...for your reply...do you know where I can look at the specific wiring destinations of all the 48?
Posted By: necnic Re: Manuals - 05/13/04 04:24 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by USA Voice & Data Systems:
Chris,
tks...for your reply...do you know where I can look at the specific wiring destinations of all the 48?
</font>

There is a cross-connection chart in the Elite 48 System Hardware Manual
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manuals - 05/16/04 01:04 PM
USA Voice & Data Systems>>tell me what cards are in what slots.
Posted By: aells Re: Manuals - 06/03/04 11:03 AM
Chris,

I am helping a client tryig to program a 192 system. and am looking to figure out how to change the time the phones rings before the call goes into voicemail, (I believe it is set up for seconds) and can't figure it out. I had watched an NEC technician do this once before and forgot the codes he took out of his manual. Is there a chance you can help me out with this?
Posted By: Fraser Re: Manuals - 06/03/04 05:27 PM
Is this on CO/INCOMING calls?
Or EXT to EXT calls?
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manuals - 06/03/04 10:05 PM
to forward a phone to vm you'd do a

speaker 43 then the pilot ext to the vm
----------------------------------------

the default is like 3-4 rings, but it can be changed. if you change it you change it for all! it is a system wide timer. if you're interested let me know
Posted By: jeet Re: Manuals - 06/15/04 02:54 PM
could someone mail me the manuals at
manjitr AT yahoo DOT com
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manuals - 06/15/04 07:33 PM
jeet>> check yer email
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help