atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: USA Voice & Data Systems NEC 48 - 05/12/04 09:04 PM
Does anyone know how to access programming on a Elite 48. Do the stations start at 100 or 101? I would like to know how to start programming the co lines to ring or not to ring at each station. tks...
Posted By: DrPbx Re: NEC 48 - 05/13/04 06:44 AM
I would start w/ the proper manuals. The programming manual has all info you need to access program mode.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: NEC 48 - 05/16/04 01:00 PM
from station 100 or 101 (in reality you need to be on ports 1 or 2 which is by default 100 & 101), press feature hold #0* to get into programming.

you'll need to know what ports the exts are on. if they have a display phone press feature 4 to display the port/ext number.

press line key 4, display should show 01/01 day rng or something like that.

the number on the laft is the port. the next number is the program.

press the conference to advance the port.

when you get to the port you want light up the buttons you want to ring. green means right away, red means delay ring, off is no ring.

transfer to write

if you have another press 01 then conference to go to the next port to program.

speaker to get out of programming.
Posted By: USA Voice & Data Systems Re: NEC 48 - 05/21/04 08:42 AM
Chrislebeck,
Thank you very much for your time and your info. I had already located your info thru another NEC installer. Your steps were exactly correct....tks..again
I install Pansonic and Avaya Partner ACS, if I can help you with anything, please let me know. I'm down here in the Rio Grande Valley......tks..again....
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help