atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: swahili Manage NEC IPK System Via Software - 08/14/04 09:12 AM
We are an IT support company for small businesses and we dabble in phones on occasion when the customer requests so. We have just had an NEC IPK phone system installed with 24 phones, Door bell conference call etc at a client. Everytime we have an issue we have to call the phone guy up and he walks up through programming the system using a phone thru a series of key strokes on the phone. This is getting old. I asked the phone guy if there was a software that would enable one to do the same function and he said he thought so but did not have the time or the interest in doing it. He prefers the "old method" he was trained in.
Coming from an IT background I thought there might be some sort of user interface that would allow one to program things a laptop or desktop, either thru a serial port or over the network.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Swahili
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Manage NEC IPK System Via Software - 08/14/04 09:17 AM
Please complete your profile.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manage NEC IPK System Via Software - 08/14/04 10:28 AM
you'll need a mifm card in your system and the sat software in order to do pc programming
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Manage NEC IPK System Via Software - 08/14/04 10:35 AM
I thought you left. I didn't think you give up that easily.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Manage NEC IPK System Via Software - 08/15/04 08:25 PM
i don't give up that easy.

i'm just going to chill on the other things.

i'm feeling better because the wife is doing a little better.

i'm sorry to jump at ya
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Manage NEC IPK System Via Software - 08/15/04 08:40 PM
!No Problemo, Amigo!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help