atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tdc_bruce NEC Aspire S KSU vs. Samsung DS 616 - 10/27/04 11:13 AM
NEC Aspire S KSU vs. Samsung DS 616

Looking to install system for office of 3; potential growth to 6. Automated attendant, voice mail, caller ID. Real estate developer; lots of calls at the same time to employees. Which one is best?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: NEC Aspire S KSU vs. Samsung DS 616 - 10/27/04 01:29 PM
Looking at your growth if you ever decide to go over 6 lines you aren't going to on a 616 cabinet unless they have an expansion. IMHO go with a 4 port vmail you will thank me later especially if you are going to have high traffic. Reason being 2 people checking vmail = no ports to leave vmail or auto attendant. I haven't put too many S class Aspires in. You might want to find the difference in price on a regular Aspire because if I remember correctly there isn't a hell of a lot of price difference and you get a lot more system. Also, if you haven't looked for a simple system you may want to look at a Sprint K3. It comes pretty cookie cutter with an 8 port vmail. Good luck hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by Coral Tech (edited October 27, 2004).]
Posted By: clgjr Re: NEC Aspire S KSU vs. Samsung DS 616 - 10/27/04 08:17 PM
I'm in charlotte also, and would be glad to demo a system for you if your interested.Have something that will be perfect for you! E-mail [email protected]
Posted By: tdc_bruce Re: NEC Aspire S KSU vs. Samsung DS 616 - 10/28/04 08:57 AM
Thank you very much.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Coral Tech:
Looking at your growth if you ever decide to go over 6 lines you aren't going to on a 616 cabinet unless they have an expansion. IMHO go with a 4 port vmail you will thank me later especially if you are going to have high traffic. Reason being 2 people checking vmail = no ports to leave vmail or auto attendant. I haven't put too many S class Aspires in. You might want to find the difference in price on a regular Aspire because if I remember correctly there isn't a hell of a lot of price difference and you get a lot more system. Also, if you haven't looked for a simple system you may want to look at a Sprint K3. It comes pretty cookie cutter with an 8 port vmail. Good luck hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by Coral Tech (edited October 27, 2004).]
</font>
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help