atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Comkid 124i 24 Button DSS Console Change - 04/08/05 01:35 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of some Documentation on changing the button assignments on the 24 Button console (DX2NA-24 CDL). I tried setting them like they were function buttons on the Phone, but that didn't appear to work.

Thank You in Advance [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: 124i 24 Button DSS Console Change - 04/08/05 01:42 PM
These buttons have to be assigned ala system programming.
Posted By: Comkid Re: 124i 24 Button DSS Console Change - 04/08/05 01:46 PM
I was affaid someone was going to say that. Thanks Anyway. I'd assume then that the end user is not allowed to have programming access to the phone system...
Posted By: R4+Z Re: 124i 24 Button DSS Console Change - 04/10/05 05:47 PM
It's your system and so yes you have access to it. Tell us what type it is and we can walk you through the changes. You may find you need a password but you can request that from your maintainer/supplier and they are obliged to give it to you.
Posted By: Comkid Re: 124i 24 Button DSS Console Change - 04/10/05 07:31 PM
We currently have the buttons programmed as, I believe Hotline, they let the person know if an extension is in use. I need to be able to change what extensions are on the different buttons. Is far as the system type, I know it's an NEC 124i, I don't know if there is additonal information you need. Thank You
Posted By: R4+Z Re: 124i 24 Button DSS Console Change - 04/10/05 11:35 PM
Is it a key system or a pabx. If it's a key system then I can't help as I only work on pabxs however there will probably be someone on here who can. What does the box on the wall have on it?

You could also try here https://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=937&page=1
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help