atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: anahnymous PRI to PRI transfer - 05/05/05 06:27 PM
On this NEC Electra IPK (main PBX) I have a T1 PRI coming in from my provider that gives me more channels than I need. I have a second PBX for other purposes connected to my second PRT card in the NEC. Is there any was to take the calls from the second PBX and route them over to my providers T1 PRI on the NEC using the digits dialed?

Thanks.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: PRI to PRI transfer - 05/06/05 09:28 PM
you say you have a t1 pri coming in.

which is it? a t1 or a pri?

pri has 23 b channels & 1 d channel.
t1 has 24 channels with the d on each channel.

do you have dti (t1) cards or prt (pri) cards?

[This message has been edited by chrislebeck (edited May 06, 2005).]
Posted By: anahnymous Re: PRI to PRI transfer - 05/09/05 10:50 AM
Sorry, I have two PRI's coming in using two PRT cards. One from my voice provider and another to an internal device. I can call in from the other device but it seems that it wants to be terminated to an extension. This work fine (almost, I get 1 way audio). What I really want to do is have the other devices calls routed drectly out to my provider using all digits dialed.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: PRI to PRI transfer - 05/11/05 04:49 PM
i'm lost.

give me an example of what you want to do & what cards are in the system.
Posted By: ICS Re: PRI to PRI transfer - 05/28/05 10:03 PM
I program NEC Aspire & I-series system and both can do that you have to use F-Route to network extensions via PRI, then when you dial extension it will go across the PRI card to the other system. look up the info for F-ROUTE your answer should be there.
Posted By: activatedco Re: PRI to PRI transfer - 06/04/05 08:49 AM
Aspire and IPK are not the same. F-Route is a "aspire" term. It is the equvalant to the route advance block on the "IPK"
Posted By: ICS Re: PRI to PRI transfer - 06/04/05 01:49 PM
Thanks for the correction. I dont work on IPK so I can only answer from an Aspire point of view.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help