atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cbn NEC 2000 - 06/08/05 06:05 PM
We recently became a reseller of the NEC 2000 system and took their training class which proved to be worthless - does anyone know someone who can train in the DC/MD area?
Posted By: clgjr Re: NEC 2000 - 06/08/05 06:17 PM
Do you remember the instructors name by chance? What do you feel was the problem? I’ve seen people go to classroom training with out having the prerequisite that you have an understanding of telecom. The system can’t get much easier than it is! I went to a class in Charlotte one time when the system first came out and I was impressed and felt like the basics were covered exceptionally well! The instructor was the southeastern sales rep Justin Koehler who is very knowledgeable.
Posted By: mextera Re: NEC 2000 - 06/09/05 08:55 AM
I agree with CLGJR the training is geared for technicians unless wou take a CSP class which is more of a feature class. I've also heard that they (NEC) has a matworx class I can't see that being worth the time either. If you take the Basic class it is alot of information in one week. I remeber when I took it the pace was fast with lots of hands on. If you are not satisfied call the training center they should make it right. 1-888-872-4632

Mextera
Posted By: kmurrey Re: NEC 2000 - 06/13/05 06:52 PM
Was the training web based or classroom based?
Posted By: craigers99 Re: NEC 2000 - 06/13/05 09:11 PM
Did you check in the contract where it said you need to sell $40,000 in systems for the year?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help