atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BComm IPK Voice Mail - 07/11/06 04:36 PM
I have a customer that changed the security code for the Voice Mail Manager on their IPK system, so now I can't access it via CoSessions. Is there anyone that can help me with the AVENT file?

Thanks in advance. . .
Posted By: BComm Re: IPK Voice Mail - 07/12/06 08:50 AM
Whoa, don't everyone reply at once. . .
Posted By: paulw Re: IPK Voice Mail - 07/12/06 01:49 PM
You will have to send the avent file to NEC to get the admin password decoded..
Posted By: Tip&Ring Re: IPK Voice Mail - 07/12/06 04:28 PM
As Paul says; plus pay about $200-300 also.

DJ
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: IPK Voice Mail - 07/12/06 05:32 PM
you sure nobody else has manager status?

have you tried all extensions/password to see?
Posted By: IPKII Re: IPK Voice Mail - 07/27/06 05:29 PM
I always disable access to set up options in the Elitemail Sys MNGR box so the customer cannot get in there thinking it is a "real" mailbox & set a security code.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: IPK Voice Mail - 07/27/06 06:55 PM
you could always default it
Posted By: BComm Re: IPK Voice Mail - 08/17/06 10:30 AM
Wow. Thank you for the replies! I didn't receive notification that anyone had replied to my post. Guess it serves me right for not checking back often. . .

I don't have a dealer license with NEC, so I was looking for a vendor that I could work through. Paying for any applicable charges, of course.

Well, we finally figured out the code and they are happy. But, can you tell me how to disable the Set Up options in the Sys Mgr box so they can't change it? Also, yes, someone did have manager status, but can I change the manager's security code through a personal mailbox? The purpose of all this was to get access to the system via my laptop so I could make changes to the one key menu options in the Opening Box.

Thanks again
Posted By: IPKII Re: IPK Voice Mail - 08/19/06 03:03 PM
If their is not a security code set on the sys mngr box, you can default the database...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help