atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jrbeilke NEC Electra compatible phones? - 08/14/06 01:34 PM
Hey guys,

I've got a customer with an NEC Electra system and a couple of ETW-16DC-1 phones.

Unfortunately we don't have anymore of these phones but we do have the ETW-24DS-1, would these be compatible with the system?

And are there any other phones that would be compatible with this system with near the same amount of buttons/functionality?
Posted By: IPKII Re: NEC Electra compatible phones? - 08/14/06 02:20 PM
The 24DS-1 set sounds like the model number for their 24-button set, which would work on the Electra Professional Key System.We never sold any of those so I am unsure...

Also, if you have 6.00 or higher software, you can use the DTU-16D-2 sets...
Posted By: jrbeilke Re: NEC Electra compatible phones? - 08/15/06 02:53 PM
Hmmm.... well I have 2 different part numbers for the 24 button ETW phones, there is a 24 button standard phone ETW-24DD-1 and a 24 button speaker display ETW-24DS-1.

So the question is, will either of these phones work on an NEC Electra system currently running some 16 button display ETW-16DC-1's?

Is there any way to find out exactly what information I need about the customer's Electra system to verify these phones are compatible (not sure if they know the version number, and installer is out of the picture)?
Posted By: IPKII Re: NEC Electra compatible phones? - 09/20/06 05:31 AM
Yes. I just noticed I mis-read your post. The ETW series phones are all compatiple on your system. From the Electra Proffessional to the IPK I. IPK II does not support these phones.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help