atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: GTech Electra Elie IPK - 02/21/07 12:42 PM
Just went out to a site that has an Electra Elite IPK and don't have any experience on the system. They want me to clean up the cross connects and system. Possible expansion too. Looking for assistance for remote programming and possible growth. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Electra Elie IPK - 02/21/07 04:16 PM
growth depends on how many cabinets you have and what cards are in what slots in them. you can have up to 3 cabinets on the ipk.

exts may or may not be in order (program 4-10 port/ext assignment). as well as the different cards may have been swapped in/out so the slots may not be "straight" either (program 7-1).

what exactly do you need to know?
Posted By: GTech Re: Electra Elie IPK - 02/21/07 11:04 PM
We are not versed on this system and want to bring them aboard our business family, so will you or your company be able to help provide remote support as a sub-contractor? I have tried the local route and the service wasn't at the level that we expect at minimum. By the way, thanks for the response.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Electra Elie IPK - 02/22/07 04:51 PM
remote support would only be available if the system has a mifm card and a modem.

look at the edges of all the cards. you're looking for stuff like cpu, mifm, mifa, coi8, esi8, vmp, etc.......get me a list of what cards are in what slots
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help