atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pbxtek 2000 IPS Programming help - 02/25/07 01:30 PM
www.2000stuff.com
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: 2000 IPS Programming help - 02/26/07 12:36 AM
Yeah, that's *** *** site. If you're ever in Dallas, buy him a case of Foster's for me.

Great stuff to know.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: 2000 IPS Programming help - 02/26/07 06:49 AM
The search feature can save you from showing your lack of experience. However it is always good to readvertise a great site! Sorry if this seems sarcastic but the number of times the link has been posted in response to a question is quite high.
Posted By: pbxtek Re: 2000 IPS Programming help - 02/26/07 03:28 PM
Telephone guy: I may see him in March when I go to ccwx training. He is a good guy. Most of the guys in NTAC/engineering are good guys. I always make it a point to say hi when I'm in town and thank them all in person.

R4+Z : I wasn't asking a question, I was just passing along information. I didn't ask for your opinion or your remarks so please keep them to yourself. No offense.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: 2000 IPS Programming help - 02/26/07 06:23 PM
Ol' P** has saved my bacon many many times. In case it comes up, he's Australian (don't even think about calling him a Kiwi). S***** (the guy with the Scots accent) has bailed me out quite often, as well.

One day I had called in on a problem after hours -- I think it was a CCIS problem, and we were doing a weekend cutover -- and one of the guys is just rattling off commands and tests, and I assumed that he's reading it from a manual or cheat-sheet. Gets to the last step, and he says, "Yeah, I don't remember if that setting should be a one or a two. I'm out on the lake fishing, and I don't have my manuals. You'll have to look it up."

I was impressed.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: 2000 IPS Programming help - 03/01/07 05:54 AM
pbxtek

This is a site that requires remarks, if everyone kept their remarks to themselves nobody would get any answers to their questions. I didn't say you were asking a question, I said the link had been posted many times before in response to questions. A subtle distinction I know. I have no problems with the site being promoted but this is someone else's web site and consideration should be given to our hosts here.

If there was no offence, why bite so hard, after all I took the trouble to explain my point?

By the way nice to think you have such a high opinion of a fellow Ozzie.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: 2000 IPS Programming help - 03/01/07 09:25 PM
How about a new helpful link from down under.

https://www.necbs.co.nz/techsupport/IPStech.htm
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help