atcomsystems.ca/forum
Is it possible to connect a T1 card (in NEC 2400 IMX) straigt to a dictation system (VoiceCare) without going through provider (Bellsouth "now AT&T")
Sorry dont mess with dictation equipment in front of me often.

How is it connecting? What model number are you using on the dictation equipment.
Lonnie, Welcome to the board! welcome

This topic involves NEC 2400 IMX T1 card capability. Therefore, I've moved this thread over to our NEC Systems Forum for further discussion. :thumb:
Sorry 5Etek-mike, I wasn't thinking clearly yesterday
You did nothing wrong, Lonnie. smile Many members focus their attention in specific forums related to their expertise. Hopefully we'll be able to get some additional responses here from our members whom have experience with the NEC 2400 IMXs.
Lonnie,
I do not see why not, as long as the dictation device can handle a T1. You would probably just set this up as a TIE LINE on the NEC 2400. I have hooked up T1's to Voicemail's, and Conference Bridges in the past so I do not see why it could not be hooked to a dictation device.
Lonnie,

You can connect with just the TX & RX pairs. No equipment needed "in the middle".

Just find out if the dictation equipment wants basic tie lines, PRI or line side T1.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help