atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello all,

I have a Elite IPK system in a remote office in DC that is having problems. I dial in from my NY office and get the greeting. Now when I dial a users ext or 1 to get the directory, noting happens.
It goes to the general vm box. Now I can't reach my users or leave any voice mail. I already had them rest the system by powering down and restarting the elite ipk and that didn't help resolve the issue.

Is the auto attendant off? can I turn it on? can I set it so people can reach my users by dialing their ext?

Any help would be great.
Have each of your users check there forwarding, by default it would be 43 and the pilot of voicemail. I field a lot of calls similar to your question, If you dial a users extension in voicemail it will transfer to the extension. If you do not have music on hold the caller will hear nothing but silence and with out the call forwarding being set they will never be able to leave a message.
Have each of your users check there forwarding, by default it would be 43 and the pilot of voicemail. I field a lot of calls similar to your question, If you dial a users extension in voicemail it will transfer to the extension. If you do not have music on hold the caller will hear nothing but silence and with out the call forwarding being set they will never be able to leave a message.
how do I do that?
feature-43- feature? will the display say whether forwarding is on or not?
Press speaker dial 43 and then what ever the pilot number is to voicemail (same number the user dials in to check there messages), you should hear a solid set tone. Press speaker to hang up.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help