atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: David Fatovic CoSession and Greetings - 10/03/07 08:58 AM
I have two questions.

1. In my CoSession when I go into setup, I have it set for serial/modem and then when I click on setup, I get the usual, where it is COM1 (serial connection) 57600,8,N,1,xonxoff. Then I see Modem Name. Now if I am using a serial connection, what do I set modem name to?

2. I have an Electra Elite that the voicemail has started to do something very funky. During the day, it plays the day greeting, then imediately plays the night greeting! How do I get it to go back to only playing the day greeting for the day and the night greeting for the night?

Thanks,

David
Posted By: scotttoolguy Re: CoSession and Greetings - 10/03/07 09:26 AM
You need it set for direct connect in the modem name for serial connection. As for the problem, check what the action is where the day greeting is located.

Scott
Posted By: David Fatovic Re: CoSession and Greetings - 10/03/07 09:31 AM
Found the direct connect,thanks. I kept looking for Serial.

What is the easiest way to check the action where the day greeting is located? Can I do that through the phone?
Posted By: scotttoolguy Re: CoSession and Greetings - 10/03/07 09:53 AM
Look under the transaction box pages, you should find the page with the day/night greeting. Then to the right of it, see what it is set to do.

Scott.
Posted By: David Fatovic Re: CoSession and Greetings - 10/08/07 09:42 AM
In the transaction box, both Day and Night Action is set to Operator.
Posted By: dans Re: CoSession and Greetings - 10/08/07 10:15 AM
Something you might want to check or may already have, log into system admin and listen to the day greeting, confirm they didn't record both greetings day and night there.

You never know what a customer can do.
Posted By: David Fatovic Re: CoSession and Greetings - 10/08/07 10:17 AM
I completely know what you are talking about. It turns out they recorded the night greeting on the operator mailbox. So after the day greeting was played, if no action was completed by the caller, the system will transfer to the operator mailbox. That had the night greeting on there instead of a mailbox greeting!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help