atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie DSX phone display problem - 10/10/07 11:34 AM
We installed a DSX 80 last fall with 5 phones. One 34 button and four 22 button phones.

So far, two of the 22 button phones have had display problems with the some lines in the LCD not showing.

I replaced the first one with one of our spares from stock, but now that there is a second failure so soon, I was wondering if anyone else is seeing this problem. And if so, is there anywhere I can get replacement displays for these phones?

Thanks!
Posted By: dans Re: DSX phone display problem - 10/10/07 01:07 PM
Phones have 3 year warranty on them, replace the whole phone.

We have had no problem with displays up to now.
Posted By: DSX Deus Re: DSX phone display problem - 10/10/07 07:39 PM
Please send them in for warranty replacement.
Posted By: Louiedog Re: DSX phone display problem - 01/03/11 09:00 AM
I have a customer who has about 5 phones that are just over 3 years old with bad displays(lines through display) I already had to replace 5 and now Im wondering if they have yet to come up with just the replacement lcd screens for this issue. The customer wants to add another system at another location with the same amount of telephones (24) and before I quote them I would like to find out about the display issues these phones had. Was it just a bad batch.
Posted By: STS E Re: DSX phone display problem - 01/03/11 09:45 AM
Your answer is in the Installers forum.
Posted By: Louiedog Re: DSX phone display problem - 01/03/11 11:09 AM
Thanks STS E

It says Im not allowed in there. I assume maybe I need more posts? Or is it invite only.
Posted By: skip555 Re: DSX phone display problem - 01/03/11 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Louiedog:
Thanks STS E

It says Im not allowed in there. I assume maybe I need more posts? Or is it invite only.
you can review the requirements and ask for admission here
Posted By: Louiedog Re: DSX phone display problem - 01/06/11 11:56 AM
Thank you very much
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help