atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: salt Programming Electra Prof Level 1 - 08/19/08 03:05 PM
I have the user guide for this phone but i still can't figure out how to program the speed dial for this phone. Can anyone help with this?
Posted By: eriway Re: Programming Electra Prof Level 1 - 08/20/08 08:09 AM
Assigning speed dial buttons to a feature access key is basically a two step process:

step 1:
program telephone number to a speed dial bin.

Each station can have 20 personal speed dials, with bins numbered 00 - 19. I usually make up a cheat sheet for each station with column 1 being the speed dial bin, column 2 being the Telephone Number, and column 3 being the name associated with the telephone number:

Press [Feature]/[FNC] (depending on model of phone)
press [Redial]/[LNR/SPD] (depending on model of phone)
dial the desired speed dial bin (00 - 19)
dial 9 (trunk access code for system to grab outside line)
enter the telephone number (24 digits max)
Press [Feature]/[FNC]

Step 2:

Assign the speed dial bins to feature access keys.

Press [Feature]/[FNC]
press [Redial]/[LNR/SPD]
press desired feature access key to be programmed.
Dial 0
Dial speed dial bin ( 00 - 19)
Press [Feature]/[FNC]
Posted By: salt Re: Programming Electra Prof Level 1 - 08/20/08 08:18 AM
What is a feature access key?
Thanks for your response!!
Posted By: eriway Re: Programming Electra Prof Level 1 - 08/20/08 08:33 AM
Feature access key is any unssigned button that is not a line key (e.g., Line 1, Line 2, Line 3). Typically it is programmed as a 1-touch button for various extensions in the office. You can determine if a button is assigned as feature access key or line key by pressing [feaute]/[FNC] then the button. If the display reads something like CO 1 it is a line key. If the display reads "unused" it is a programmable "Feature Access" key. If it reads something line "01:1:10" it has been previously programmed as a 1-touch button for extension 10. You can reassign by following the previous outlined steps.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help