atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dondebash IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/16/08 03:29 AM
We have quite of few IPK II's installed and lately I been getting complaints on when the phone rings on an outside call they go off hook to answer it and there is a 2 or 3 second period of silence. You might answer saying "Thank you for calling" the caller only hears " you for calling". There is no auto attendant and there is only 7-8 phones in the ring group. Some have caller ID some don't. I have defaulted the system and it goes away but after input very minor programming it goes back to delaying. By minor I'm talking things like putting trunks in a trunk group etc. The software version is 2.11.
Any clues?
Posted By: dans Re: IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/16/08 06:07 AM
Pots lines?
Channel bank?
T1, PRI?

We have had no complaints on your issue.
Posted By: IPKII Re: IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/16/08 06:10 AM
Are these sites serviced by the same telco? I would make sure the CID programming is correct. I always turn it on for all CO lines & extensions whether or not they are assigned to ring.
Posted By: Dondebash Re: IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/16/08 06:42 PM
These are just plain old pots lines nothing special one has Caller ID the other does not,two completely different parts of town with two different carriers.
Posted By: BTECH Re: IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/17/08 07:15 PM
Is there a voicemail in the system?
Posted By: Dondebash Re: IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/18/08 03:40 AM
There is voicemail but no auto attendant on either site
Posted By: IPKII Re: IPK II Delayed Connect on Answer - 10/21/08 06:10 AM
You might have to get NTAC involved in this one. If it's not something in your databases's, you might have a couple of bad CPU's.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help