atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sjbender Change feature access key... - 11/05/08 09:14 AM
I have an Elite 192 that I had a local shop program for me. I use three of the buttons on a DTU-16 to dial an outside line. We have three CO lines but the third one is for future and has no dial tone (CO) connected. When I select one of those three buttons it will try to dial that number on CO3. Where in the SAT can I change that to dial on CO1 first?

Also is there a description of what the memory blocks 9-4-01, 9-4-02 and 9-4-03 are? The manuals I have do not go that far.
Posted By: dans Re: Change feature access key... - 11/05/08 12:09 PM
Sounds like your first three buttons have been programmed for auto route selection, call your local shop back to re-program the system to fit your needs using auto route selection or not.
Posted By: IPKII Re: Change feature access key... - 11/06/08 05:21 AM
Memory block 3-03, Trunk Group Assignment. Simply put CO line 3 in trunk group 00 until you add it later.
Posted By: Rickman Re: Change feature access key... - 11/06/08 10:10 AM
Thats Right MB-3-03,you won't be able to have it grab co-1 first, it starts from your last line working up to co-1. (keeps you from grabbing an incomming call when trying to dial out.
Posted By: sjbender Re: Change feature access key... - 11/10/08 05:08 PM
That was the trick. It makes sense that it chooses from last to first. Since we only have one line for general use it has no other choice, lol.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help