atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: crisco3 i-series off premise call forwarding - 12/03/08 04:27 AM
Does anybody know of any quirks with off premise call forwarding with the i-series. Customer has set up to forward a extension out to a cell. The call with go out just fine. You hang up and try it again and it won't go out. I am going to head to the site today to move some extensions and have to look at that.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: i-series off premise call forwarding - 12/03/08 05:23 AM
Sounds like the lines are not hanging up?
Posted By: IPKII Re: i-series off premise call forwarding - 12/03/08 05:53 AM
What kind of NEC system & CPU version are these sets connected to?
Posted By: crisco3 Re: i-series off premise call forwarding - 12/04/08 04:34 AM
It is the 124 I. I didn't catch what software level it was. The customer had me move the extensions around but not work on this. From what I gathered talking to her is....It will work a time or two then not work several times then start working again. But, on the times it doesn't work she is getting a message saying you need to dial a one. I am thinking that the system is doing its job. She is having problems with her telco.
Posted By: crisco3 Re: i-series off premise call forwarding - 12/11/08 05:18 AM
Is there a way for the i-series to dial a speed dial bin to do off premise call forwarding? I am wondering if a pause would help? I was reading the manual and noticed that when setting up a speed dial bin you can hit the mic button for a pause. Does anybody know if you can put a pause in this same way for off p call forwarding?
Posted By: crisco3 Re: i-series off premise call forwarding - 12/16/08 12:00 PM
V6.00.15 software version
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help