atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: oCaCiR setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/05/09 01:51 PM
I want setup the Aspire to answer the incoming calls with a msg and three options to route the call to one of three extensions. How can I do it?
Posted By: neccomms Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/05/09 02:15 PM
what AutoAttendant/vm card do you have..DMS, Intramail or DSPDB(vrs) ?
Posted By: oCaCiR Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/06/09 03:24 AM
Card? I have only 3 cards:

ESIU
SLIU
BRIU

The version of the mainboard is 6.21(GE Release, M/L)

I need to buy I new card?
Posted By: vad60 Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/06/09 04:31 AM
Look inside the cabinet. On the right side in the upper corner you might see a small board with flash drive.
Posted By: neccomms Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/06/09 12:51 PM
The msg will have to be generated by a system card (as mentioned above) Intramail and DSPDB is a daughterboard on the cpu and dms is a seperate card.
Posted By: oCaCiR Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/07/09 12:57 PM
MPS2609, its ebnough?
Posted By: oCaCiR Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/12/09 03:58 AM
I open the chassis, I see the 3 cards mentioned and the CPU, which have a CF card attached on it and a place for a 2.5" HD. but nothing in the right corner. I cant understand how can be a card attached in the right side in this 19" cabinet.

how can I found it?
Posted By: crisco3 Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/12/09 04:56 AM
What we are trying to find out if you have voicemail in the system. It doesn't look like you have any of the Aspire mails. They are a full size card that takes up a slot. What they would like you to look is at the cpu card and see if there is a intramail card there. The intramail card is a small card ballpark about
1 1/2 by 3".
Posted By: oCaCiR Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/12/09 08:42 AM
ok, in this card is a CF slot? If yes the answer is I have the intramail in this PBX
Posted By: vad60 Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/12/09 01:40 PM
Get Icm. dial tone and dial 700. Does anything will answer? What happen if you dial extension and it rings long time? Does call goes into personal MB? or it is ringing not answered?
Posted By: neccomms Re: setup Attendant Message in NEC Aspire M - 03/15/09 01:29 PM
It may be a dSPDB -dial 716 to see if you get VRS message control,
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help