atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: toosmoov Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 10:47 AM
I have a defaulted CPUII ETU and an ESIB(8) ETU in S1. I have a DTU-8D-2(BK) TEL in the first pair of the first slot reading STA 101 on the display. I try to put it offline by pressing 'FEATURE' and then 'HOLD'. I don't get a response or see any changes. then I enter the three keys to enter programming and it reads 'DIAL xxx' x being the sequence to enter programming. I need to get into programming please help.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 11:10 AM
It sounds like you're not actually on the first programmed extension. Once in a while, folks setting up an Elite get fancy and wind up making a mess, so extension 100 may not be port 001, and 101 may not be port 002. You may have to go phone by phone to find the programming phone.

Have you ever programmed for this customer from this phone?
Posted By: toosmoov Re: Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 11:22 AM
Never programmed this before. Brand new system. 'FEATURE' '4' does not work on any of the ports
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 11:28 AM
Did you just take over this customer? Is there any documentation from the install?

As a rule, the ext. on port 001 tends to be the receptionist.

You may have to go phone by phone trying the programming code.
Posted By: IPKII Re: Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 11:36 AM
You have an IPK II. Forget everthing you know about the ELITE & IPK, this software is based on the NEC Aspire.

Programming thru the telephone is a nightmare. You can connect to the CPUII NIC with your laptop, it's much better.
Posted By: toosmoov Re: Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 11:37 AM
This is a brand new system, brand new cpu and brand new station card. this to replace a defective system. System not at cust site yet. trying to do preliminar program at office before install tomorrow.
Posted By: toosmoov Re: Electra Elite IPK programming - 10/23/09 12:12 PM
Thank you all. This is an IPKII. I have correct documentation now and have been able to gain access to programming.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help