atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: djohndi Can mot conect to Aspire-M - 12/12/09 10:05 AM
I have a Aspire-M system and can not conect using web pro or pc pro . I can not ping the Nic card .Never seen this before wondering if anyone eles has
Posted By: Toolie Re: Can mot conect to Aspire-M - 12/15/09 06:00 AM
Does the Ethernet port on the system show a link? If so, are you certain that the system has the correct IP address?

Can you get into the Aspire through terminal programming? If so, you should be able to check the current IP address status.

Sounds like you might either have an addressing issue, or a bad Ethernet board.
Posted By: crisco3 Re: Can mot conect to Aspire-M - 12/15/09 04:19 PM
How are you connecting to the system? a cross over cable or do you have it connected to the switch and the computer connected to the switch as well?
Posted By: djohndi Re: Can mot conect to Aspire-M - 12/15/09 04:39 PM
There is no green light when I plus in with my laptop and cross over cable just yellow on the Ethernet port .I am pretty familiar with the Aspire.I am guesing that there is a bad Ethernet port on the cpu .I just have never seen this before and thougt there may be something I was miising or could try to correct other than that the system seams fine
Thanks for your respones
Posted By: PacketSmasher5000 Re: Can mot conect to Aspire-M - 12/16/09 08:28 AM
are you going through a switch or directly connecting to the ethernet port on the system? If you're direct connected go to your tcp/ip properties and change your ip address to something in the same subnet... ex.. if your system is 192.168.1.25 change your pc ip address to 192.168.1.26... see if that works..
Posted By: bodie Re: Can mot conect to Aspire-M - 12/16/09 01:51 PM
Reboot smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help