atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: teldata1 Conference Max - 02/25/10 10:52 AM
I have a customer using a wireless conference Max with a ux5000 with analog trunks and it does not sound very good they complain about the quality .I was wondering if there is some sort of upgrade for this .we had a similar problem with the digital phones but there was a tech alert that seemed to have corrected this on the phones
any ideas would be greatly appeciated

Thanks!
Posted By: crisco3 Re: Conference Max - 03/03/10 06:56 AM
Does a regular analog phone sound clean plugged into that jack? Important to test the user end location to make sure cabling is good. I don't have a UX5000 in front of me but you used to be able to adjust the transmit and receive gain.
Posted By: doghart Re: Conference Max - 03/10/10 04:56 PM
I just installed a Conference Max on an IPKII and had issues with bad echo for the forst 90 seconds of the call. Also if you add a party you get 90 seconds of echo and then the line is crystal clear...

Not sure WTF is going on here.... NTAC is blaming the trunks... doubtful.

D
Posted By: Ham Re: Conference Max - 03/22/10 05:24 PM
There are adjustments you can make to the Conference Max to help with the feed back we install allot of these and i personally think for the price they blow the polycoms away. They constantley are adjusting the audio/accoustic sampling in these phones IE room/background noise, you could play with the adjustments in the phones.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help