atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: END DSX 80 Call Forward - 07/14/10 05:23 AM
Can the DSX 80 forward DIL Numbers (DID) to a cell phone 24/7. (Client has six numbers to be forward and does not want to use any phones)

Thanks
Walt
Posted By: dans Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 07/14/10 02:31 PM
No on the DSX you have to have a phone connected in order to forward.

If I am wrong someone here will know.
Posted By: STS E Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 07/25/10 11:02 AM
The DSX supports Guest mailboxes.
No physical telephone is required to assign Guest mailboxes. I am not sure how one would take a DIL
to cell but it looks like it could be done.

You can take Guest (virtual) MAILBOX and assign
call notification to a land line or cell number.

This would only apply when the mailbox had a call
in voicemail and in turn notifies the cell phone.

This may not be what you are looking at but that
is as close as i can come up with.
Posted By: Deltron Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 07/26/10 04:06 PM
Do you have spare station ports? If so plug a phone in and program off net call forwarding then unplug the phone. I haven't done this with a DID but it works if you dial an extension from the voice mail on incoming or a direct in call on a copper line.
Posted By: JordonJ Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 07/27/10 05:48 AM
What about using the AA and the Dial Action Tables to forward calls to a System Speed dial?

It works even better if you can enable a centrex-type transfer...this way you don't loose volume because it is the telecom carrier facilitating the transfer and not the system.
Posted By: dell Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 08/09/10 10:53 AM
It can be done as Jordon said, I have a customer with calls going to a cell phone using a dial action table and system speed dial.
Posted By: Bob@tcsmn Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 08/09/10 05:33 PM
I set up a dsx40 recently so that AA answered, gave instructions to press one for a specific department (which happened to be in another location). The calls went out via a speed dial associated with keypress "1". It could be a problem if Centrex is not being used, as two lines are tied up for the duration of the call. Centrex is not involved and it works well with no complaints.
Posted By: RyanTheTech Re: DSX 80 Call Forward - 08/25/10 11:52 AM
You could always point a DID to a department group, overflow it to a routing mail box (record a silent greeting or a please hold mesage) associate the routing box to a dial action table, put the cell phone number in a speed dial bin, and put the BIN information in the Time OUT part of the Dial action table
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help