atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: The Witchdoctor Compatability Issues - 03/02/11 12:22 PM
We run on an old elitelx system with a lot of dterm80 phones. I recently ordered a dsx 22, plugged it up and it reads error. I am now guessing these are not compatable
?? Thanks in advance for the help.
Posted By: STS E Re: Compatability Issues - 03/02/11 12:37 PM
Not compatible.
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: Compatability Issues - 03/02/11 01:33 PM
:rofl:
From the witch doctor's website, they do capability analysis.

Did your analysis show that the system you picked up on ebay would be capable of running these phones?

Sorry for the flame, I just couldn;t resist this one. Don't take it personally. I understand you probably got thrown into administrating your phone system by your higher ups, or there is a chance that since your company does a lot of computer based stuff, that someone thought a phone system would be a piece of cake. Well, we are here to help as we can on end user stuff. welcome
Posted By: The Witchdoctor Re: Compatability Issues - 03/02/11 02:00 PM
Thanks for the replys. Yeah, no problem with the flame! Trying to push them toward VOIP system, but as usual it doesnt matter that we can spend millions on other stuff, but not 8g on a new updated phone system. Thanks again guys. I am sure I will be back with more questions!
Posted By: The Witchdoctor Re: Compatability Issues - 03/02/11 02:00 PM
Thanks for the replys. Yeah, no problem with the flame! Trying to push them toward VOIP system, but as usual it doesnt matter that we can spend millions on other stuff, but not 8g on a new updated phone system. Thanks again guys. I am sure I will be back with more questions!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help