atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ravishaw NEC Voicemail Setup (Problem) - 05/06/11 09:01 AM
Hello All!
I am a Courier for a Law-firm and the only one within it that knows Jack Shit About computers... or anything Technical in Nature. We currently and have been using NEC phones sense I have been working here. I have not run into a problem with the phones in my 8 months of working here. We recently Hired a new Paralegal and when she went to set up her "Voice-mail" it wouldn't let her. It didn't show/say any Errors it just doesn't follow the same route as ALL the other phones. it says this "Thank you for calling BlaBla Bla, Our office hours are Bla, please leave a message and we will call you back" instead of what everyone else hears which is this "Please Type in your Password" or something to that extent. I would love any help that you guys can give me. I would like to not look completely Retarded if at all possible smile . Thank-you All and have a WONDERFUL day!
~Da Courier.

P.S. Here is ALL the Phones Info.

Model#:DLV(XD)Z-Y(BK)
Series:DT300
Maker: Thailand (lol)
Lot No: K35GLF-G
Below is Random Info from the back idk if it helps
Other info: -48VDC, 45mA | +24VDC, 90mA
X=8L or 12 or 24 or 32
Y=Blank or PA or BT
Posted By: dans Re: NEC Voicemail Setup (Problem) - 05/06/11 09:20 AM
There is no mailbox assign to her extension, contact the NEC dealer who installed the system and have them teach you admin functions such as adding or deleting mailboxes
Posted By: JordonJ Re: NEC Voicemail Setup (Problem) - 05/09/11 05:30 AM
NEC can be many different systems. What kind of system you have would be helpful.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help