atcomsystems.ca/forum
Good morning! First off, this is not my field of expertise so the abbreviations are completely lost on me. =) I am an office manager for a carpet cleaning company. We have NEC Dterm 80 phones and an Electra Elite IPK system.

A few weeks ago our system went down. We had our company out and they had to reprogram the system. The technician still hasn't been able to restore all of our settings, "because the system is a dinosaur" and he doesn't know how to. Understandable. Right now our caller ID only shows the name. Before it showed the name on the first line and the phone number on the second line. Does anyone know how to get this back? Even if I can't do it from my phone, I can at least pass on the information to the technician. Thanks for any help you can give and your patience with a newbie. =)
Posted By: Rickman Re: DTerm 80 Caller ID Programming - 05/19/11 12:44 PM
Have Your Tech Change Memory Block 3-53.
Posted By: IPK II Re: DTerm 80 Caller ID Programming - 05/19/11 05:17 PM
CID name & number is set in class of service, 1-8-08. I cannot remember the data setting.
Posted By: doghart Re: DTerm 80 Caller ID Programming - 05/19/11 07:52 PM
IPKII is correct, look at memory block 1-8-08.

for 1-8-08 :

page 1 : unchanged
page 2 : unchanged
page 3 : turn on LK5
page 4 : turn on LK2, LK3, LK4 and LK8
page 5 : turn on LK2 and LK7, turn off LK3

good luck

D
Thank you all SO much! I've passed thins along to my tech. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!
Posted By: doghart Re: DTerm 80 Caller ID Programming - 06/04/11 07:45 AM
Also, if you have an older IPK (v1.0 through 1.51)
You must also do program 1-1-78.

D
Wow! Thank you all so much! He came by yesterday and had it repaired in about 2 minutes.
I also noticed that the feature for letting others hear a conversation via speakerphone while I converse on the handset doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Posted By: IPK II Re: DTerm 80 Caller ID Programming - 06/18/11 07:39 AM
Once again that feature is set in memory block 1-8-08 Claas of Service. It's called Group Listening. When I installed those systems I always enabled all the "good" features in there for my customers. I cannot remember them all but if you post your CPU software version, I bet someone here could either post a list of them or send it to you.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help