atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Guy Wire Aspire router PRI goes to wrong AA - 05/23/11 01:21 PM
I work for a service provider so I won't have much PBX information to offer. Customer has Aspire. Had 2 PRIs from another provider then switched to us. We deliver PRI handoff via router. Customer reported some calls go to wrong auto attendant. When given the calling party number, I could not locate the calls on a log but did see calls without CPN, so tried this...when I call without restriction, I get the correct AA but if I use *67, my call goes to the "other" AA 100% of time. While making many calls to show that we're sending correct DNIS, I overheard tech say the AA that I can't reach anonymously goes to a virtual number whereas the one I default to does not. He said it worked with previous provider without a problem. Does anyone know of any routing issues based on calling party information rather than DNIS?
Thanks
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: Aspire router PRI goes to wrong AA - 05/23/11 01:58 PM
There is a routing by caller ID,
there is a "no Match found " route,
and there is a possibality that the number of digits could be wrong.

The tech will have to open a DIM capture and see what the phone system sees if these suggestions don't work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help