atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MikeintheD Unable to login with admin account - 05/24/11 11:41 AM
I have two laptops, on one I can get into the Elite Mail LX system but on the other I get a message that the account settings do not allow me to use the Web Mailbox Manager. Please contact your system administrator if you need more information. I'm the system admin and I know the user name and password work since it works on one laptop but not the other. I've compared all the obvious settings and there are no differences. Why can I login from one system but not the other?
Posted By: Rickman Re: Unable to login with admin account - 05/24/11 12:04 PM
Do you mean "Web Mailbox Manager" or " EliteMail LX Web Administration Console"?
Posted By: MikeintheD Re: Unable to login with admin account - 05/24/11 01:00 PM
The Web Mailbox Manager, thanks.
Posted By: doghart Re: Unable to login with admin account - 05/25/11 09:36 AM
The voicemail does not provide a typical security certificate like a typical website would.

If you are using Internet explorer, I think you need to adjust the security settings. Should be under TOOLS/INTERNET OPTIONS/SECURITY.

It's probably set to HIGH, try setting it to MEDIUM or LOW.

D
Posted By: MikeintheD Re: Unable to login with admin account - 05/25/11 01:35 PM
I've tried all the security settings and the strange thing is I can login with a few mailboxes and their assoiciated passwords but not the Master account.
Posted By: jzett Re: Unable to login with admin account - 05/27/11 11:02 AM
Is the master mail box allowed web manager in the access options, if you look at it signing in web administrator?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help