atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mike doubleu Elite IPK caller ID on Forward - 08/15/11 06:19 PM
I recently did a cutover for a customer. The system is on a T1-Pri, which it had before. I was unfamiliar with the NEC but have worked through most of the issues. However, when troubleshoothing I must have changed a setting because not there is no caller ID displayed when transferring and receiving calls from the automated attendant. The sytem is running version 4.x (dont remember the specifics) so the memory blocks associated with caller ID don't exist. Any insights on what would turn it off would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: doghart Re: Elite IPK caller ID on Forward - 08/16/11 03:52 PM
I'll guess you must have made a change in 1-8-08.

D
Posted By: Mike doubleu Re: Elite IPK caller ID on Forward - 08/18/11 07:10 PM
I've enabled caller id in 1-8-08 and the issue remains. I'm stumped b/c as far as I can tell the caller ID should be showing. For clarification it's on Transfer and not forwards.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Elite IPK caller ID on Forward - 08/18/11 09:37 PM
So you are getting CID when you don't use auto att? & it remains when you trans fer to another ext?
Posted By: Mike doubleu Re: Elite IPK caller ID on Forward - 08/19/11 07:00 AM
When the DID call comes direct to the extention the CID shows. When I then transfer this call to another extention CID does not show.
Posted By: Mike doubleu Re: Elite IPK caller ID on Forward - 08/19/11 07:18 AM
If the Automatic Trunk-to-Trunk Transfer is set in 1-8-7 (p1-LK7)will this prevent caller id showing? It is set default to allow.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help