atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Joel Cornale UM8000 - 11/12/11 04:34 AM
Trying to get rid of the "please enter the first 3 letters of you last name" in the opening greeting, on the old DOS cards I could go to the dos prompt & enter "remap" change to option 3 , take the Directory option out of the "Access codes" and hay presto! .. the UM8000 seems to ignore my remap command?? any other way to get rid of the annoying "Directory" listing prompts?
Posted By: Joel Cornale Re: UM8000 - 11/12/11 04:56 AM
Sorry all, It does work I did it again & rebooted .. all fine works the same .. on another note of annoying things why does the prompts say enter you new password now .......... then press * to save & at the end "Your voicemail is now setup .........press 1 to save the settings" .. I find both these prompts annoying as my customers always starting entering the password before they get told about the * , and they also hang up when the prompt says you voice mail is now set up. ( with out pressing 1 and then have to do the whole lot again )!
Posted By: paulw Re: UM8000 - 11/13/11 12:19 PM
Your one of many who finds some of the prompts on the UM8000 annoying.. The fact that Activevoice does not exist and this product is now owned by AVST (CallXpress) I don't see it going any further in it's development. We used to see quiet the few UM8000 when the SV8100 first came out but now maybe we would sell 100 InMails to every UM8000..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help