atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kkell11400 Needing Parts for Aspire Phones! - 11/06/12 07:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can get Aspire wall mount hooks for the Aspire phones(Model IP1Na-12TXH). The Aspire part# is 0892008. I know these phones are discontinued, but surely there are parts still around somewhere. I figured if anyone had them it would be here. The hooks are grey in color and are a molded plastic that just snaps in where the handset rests. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

Sincerely,
kkell11400
Posted By: Toolie Re: Needing Parts for Aspire Phones! - 11/06/12 08:53 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't every Aspire phone have the wallmount built into it? Underside of the phone - you just take it off and flip it over - presto, wall mount. And if you just need the little clip that holds the handset for a wall mount phone - that's built into the wall mount kit.

I'd just pop a couple off some desk phones and you're all set. Unless every phone you have is wall mount.......
Posted By: kkell11400 Re: Needing Parts for Aspire Phones! - 11/07/12 04:32 PM
Toolie, Thanks for the reply. This is for a customer of ours and he bought the NEC Aspire Phone System used. That being said there are no spare handset hooks on the wall mount bracket and the phones that they have does not have the handset hook built into the base. If you or anyone knows where we can get some handset hooks please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to all in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
kkell11400
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help