atcomsystems.ca/forum
All,

I have aN EAX 2400 IMX PBX and NEA Mail AD 64. I have one subscriber/extension that when called voicemail will not pick up. Any ideas on how to resolve?
Thanks for all your assistance!
That would be set in ACFS. Please complete your profile for assistance.
Morning....I am new to all this. What is AXXXX?

Also what am I am missing from my profile?
Thanks for updating your profile, my answer has been updated.
I dont see the update to your answer. Just to recap this is the only extension with the issue. I have compared it to all the other working extensions and there is nothing I can see that is different.
Originally Posted by RBurnsMS
I dont see the update to your answer. Just to recap this is the only extension with the issue. I have compared it to all the other working extensions and there is nothing I can see that is different.
What he's telling you is that you need to set the "Call-forwarding-on-no-answer" feature. The ACFS is the command to do that.

If that command, or how to apply it, is unfamiliar to you, it would be worth your time to have a certified NEC tech come out and set it up.
Or alternatively use the feature code from the phone'
Guys...thanks for explainning all this and the direction. I have the phone's voicemail working as it should. If anyone can recommend a good company for NEC support for the future I would appreciate it!

Thanks again all!!!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help