atcomsystems.ca/forum
Scouring documentation and notes...can't figure this one out accept to DAT Action UTRF to a Virt Ext and perm FWD that Virt Ext to the requested number...just dont know if thats the "correct" way to DAT a call to a cell.

ie, Thank you for calling Joes Shoe Shop, for Joe press 1. (Action, pressing 1 on DAT 1 UTRF dials Joes cell phone.)

Also, if there is proper documentation and you happen to know where it is, please list it because I'd much rather learn by knowing where to refer back to.

Thanks in advance.
-Bull
Your kinda on the right track. Not knowing exactly what system you're working on, you would need to call forward off premise to the cell. You also need to make sure the trunks are set up for tandem trunking/ unsupervised conference. I believe you also have to make sure in COS, the virtual extension is enabled for forwarding off premise. (Not sure on this though).....good luck
For DSX Make a speed dial (system)

Line Group 90, 2146499932.
if using 99 system speed setting this would be bin 201,

In DAT UTRF to #201P.

If you have Call Transfer on the lines put F in front of number
and it will transfer and line will be free.
Sorry about that, I am working on the UX or SV series. Thank you for your help.
Should still work. If it doesn't try the speed dial option that brokeda mentioned. With NEC systems, the program codes may change from system to system, but the method to accomplish something is still the same.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help