atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: John K Add extension to Call Group - 07/15/13 05:22 PM
Hello,

We are currently using NEC as our PBX systems SV8100. When a call comes in it rings at 2 extensions for our inside sales team. I would like to add a 3rd extension so that all 3 phones will ring. Anywone know how to add the 3rd extension from web portal?

Thanks...J
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Add extension to Call Group - 07/15/13 05:34 PM
It depends on how it's setup. It could be call coverage keys or a ring group. The portal also has different levels of access so these may or may not be available to you. I am sure your local NEC dealer can get this setup for you pretty easily remotely and may well be worth it.
Posted By: John K Re: Add extension to Call Group - 07/15/13 05:56 PM
Thanks for the reply. How do I go about figuring the existing group setup if any?

When I login to the port I am logging using (no passwords allowed) which is Admin rights.

I am trying to figure out a solution before calling my dealer. Everytime I place a service call it is about $90+...very expensive.
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Add extension to Call Group - 07/15/13 10:36 PM
sometimes you have to pay for expert service or have them come in so they can setup remote access
Posted By: bully Re: Add extension to Call Group - 07/17/13 04:42 AM
it will be in the 22xx INCOMING call service

look at 22-02-01 and see what the lines are configured as
then follow from there. Bit hard to explain without knowing the setup or talking someone through it if they dont know what they are looking for.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help