atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BillFlippen DAT SV8100 - 08/20/13 06:21 PM
Offered some support to a partner in a another part of the country this morning.

They had a DAT entry of UTRF 3000PP

It was supposed to go to a cell number.Didn;t work, not sure how long it had been that way and the NPL was 3XX extension.

Have I missed something? (like the @ in a DID entry that went unplublished for a long time) Regardless it didn't work.
Set up Virt and forward it that way. Just wondering if that entry sounded legit.
Posted By: ttech Re: DAT SV8100 - 08/20/13 07:37 PM
Normally it would be a UTRF pointed to #2000P through #2999P depending on the speed dial you set the number in.
Posted By: dans Re: DAT SV8100 - 08/20/13 07:40 PM
You did it the way I would using a virtual.

If they were trying to transfer to a speed dial bin I don't think UTRF would work, TRF would have to be used.
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: DAT SV8100 - 08/20/13 08:46 PM
@ttech So I did learn something smile
I chalked it up to a typo or something but there was another entry for 3001PP so I figured it might have been a code if some sort that I hadn't seen

I have always (and will prob always) use a virtual since I can Name it and it shows up in programming in several places. (yes I said name it! evidently the previous vendor thought it would be fun to leave the first 3 used virtuals unamed)
Posted By: dans Re: DAT SV8100 - 08/20/13 08:51 PM
Good advise Bill!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help