atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BillFlippen Electra ELite 48 CID requirements - 09/03/13 03:57 PM
Is it true that I need to have a COID(4) card to replace the existing COI(4) card? Is there a DB that can be piggy backed on it (Like on the i-series?)
Also is the MIFM-U10 ETU / NEC Multiple Interface only pertain to SMDR output? NOt a Requirement for CID.
I realize that the KMM 1.0(u) mounts to it and allows for CID scrolling, but is it required just to get the CID to display?
Posted By: dans Re: Electra ELite 48 CID requirements - 09/03/13 05:48 PM
Bill

MIFM-U10 is needed for caller ID scrolling, PC programming and SMDR. If I remember without the MIFM any phone set to ring will show caller ID on incoming calls but after the call is answered there is no way to scroll through caller ID history.

There are no piggy back trunk cards.
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: Electra ELite 48 CID requirements - 09/03/13 09:30 PM
Thanks for the answer,

So to clarify, with the MIFM I still do or do not get the scrolling? I thought it would need to either have the KMM10 or KMM50 to get the scrolling, and the only way to get those was to mount them on the MIFM. Installing just the MIFM doesn't do anything for CID. Am I correct?
Posted By: doghart Re: Electra ELite 48 CID requirements - 09/04/13 03:31 AM
Installing the MIFM with a KMM memory chip will give you caller ID scrolling 50 calls per phone.

You will need to replace the COI4 with a COIB4 or COID4 or COIB8.

When you do this you will have to reprogram your co appearances on each phone in 4/12. Your ringing etc.. will remain programmed.

Let me know if you need a COIB card, I gots lots.

D
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: Electra ELite 48 CID requirements - 09/04/13 03:10 PM
Hate to beat a dead horse, but I just want to clarify, if all I want is to have CID appear, then all I need is the new CO card.
If I want scrolling then I need to include the MIFM AND the KMM,

Thanks for the heads up on the CO appearances.
I hate learning a new system when it is really an obsolete one.

This is a multi-site business. 1 site has an i-series, the other an Aspire, unfortunately, this site has the 48 and has 3 phones. so hard to justify selling them a new one. As Meatloaf said, "2 out of 3 aint bad".
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help