atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tryinghard Electra Elite IPK II InMail not available - 10/30/13 06:55 PM
In Electra Elite IPK II replaced failed EliteMail VMP with DSPII-U10 with InMail. Now I can't get voicemail to respond. Dialing voicemail extension 200 (or message key) displays Calling Voice Mail on the screen and ring but no answer. Any help is much appreciated.
Posted By: paulw Re: Electra Elite IPK II InMail not available - 10/30/13 07:52 PM
have a look at PRG 47.01.01 and make sure it's set to InMail. It defaults to VRS. If you change it you will have to reboot the system..
Also make sure you were given a InMail CF card and not a VRS one..
Thank you for your reply. 47.01.01 is set to InMail. Card is 4port/8hrs InMail card.
Posted By: paulw Re: Electra Elite IPK II InMail not available - 10/30/13 11:51 PM
The only other thing I can think of did you remove all the old EliteMail port configuration before you put in the InMail. I have seen sites here with the 8100 when a UM8000 has been changed to an InMail and the tech forgot to remove the old UM8000 ports setting from the department group.. The only way to fix this was to put the old mail in your case the EliteMail back in via PCPro and remove the port config from there and then redo the InMail again..
I thought about this, so I reset the CPU to factory default and started over. No luck though.
Did you assign the virtual ports?
Which program is that?
Well I am assuming this creature is like the Aspire, and in the intramail main setting there is a section "from" port where you assign the starting port and reset the system to activate them in the hardware config. The Elite series is based off the Aspire; hardware HAS to be initialized first THEN the software is an overlay.
InMail is not visible in Sys Config screen of WebPro. I did load CPU first and cards one by one after the factory default restore. All cards showed up correctly but InMail. Not sure if it would be listed there though since its piggybacking CPU card.
Remember: Dial Pulse and Special!
Posted By: dans Re: Electra Elite IPK II InMail not available - 11/01/13 05:00 PM
Confirm what Coral Tech said.
Is the red led light on the DSPU30 where the CF card connects on? Is it blinking? Does it blink rapidly or slowly?

D
The old EliteMail VMP board failed and we took it out. We did not replace it but instead added the DSPII-U10 unit on the CPU board. I think the light on the unit blinks slowly but will double check.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help