atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Deltron SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/10/14 02:38 PM
Kind of stumped on this one. Set up a new SL1100 and programmed the trunks to 102 for ring NA. When a call comes in you can see the line key go solid like the VM is answering after the timer expires but the phones keep ringing and no message plays. After a few seconds the line key lamp status goes back to ringing and then goes solid again based on the timer.

On my office system this works perfectly. I'm really stumped on this one.

Also, how do you do a true reinit on the system? PCPro won't allow it.
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/10/14 03:00 PM
Which version of software are you running on this one? Some new units are still going out with old software. The older versions required a lot more setup to get this working - I would recommend an upgrade to 3.5 if you're not there already.

Sorry no init ifno allowed. Please use PM instead.

As far as getting auto attendant to answer, to be sure with terminology, CFNA is not where this is set - Program 22-08 is where you put 102, and be sure to adjust the timer in Program 21-01-04 - by default, it is set to 0 and will not overflow to the destination in 22-08
Posted By: Deltron Re: SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/10/14 05:51 PM
Ver 3.5. Identical settings on my office system work, on the customer's it doesn't. I even noted the timer. Did you miss this in my OP?

I loaded my office system database on the customer's and it acts exactly the same.

I used the ring NA term because everybody knows what that means.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/10/14 05:52 PM
Ya 102 is a special ring group code NOT an extension.
Posted By: ttech Re: SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/11/14 02:07 AM
I have had system where I had to back it up, Default it then Restore it.

To default it, look in the hardware manual chapter 3 section 1.2.1
Posted By: Deltron Re: SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/11/14 06:57 PM
Seems there's some kind of weird hardware/firmware??? issue with it. Every single thing works perfectly except for this one function. We finally replaced the system and it works. It is not in the VM card either.

What we can't figure out is if you DIL it to 3999 the mail answers. If you use 102 for CFNA it acts weird.
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 Trunk CFNA - 01/11/14 11:33 PM
That is weird - I've had a few strange issues as well and had to re-initialize & manually re-program - when I'd restore - the original issue would sometimes come back even though the programming was the same...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help