atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: R4+Z Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/21/14 09:47 AM
Thought you guys would be interested to know that I got Cosession to work on a virtual machine under windows 8. I had been posting under another handle (the site wouldn't allow the + in my name here) on Tek Tips. If you are interested, see here.....

https://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1727033
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/21/14 04:32 PM
Very cool. Although I don;t ever see myself using windows 8 ever that is good to know.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/22/14 01:08 AM
I thought the same but then got a new laptop and couldn't find the drivers to be able to roll it back, so I figured it would be best to find a way if getting as up to date as possible.

I have yet to try putting the IVS Dos Mat on it but it should work!
Posted By: R4+Z Re: Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/22/14 11:00 AM
Did you know there is now also a way to program systems in MOC mode using an ipad or iPhone!
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/22/14 11:22 AM
Who would want to? LOL?
Posted By: R4+Z Re: Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/22/14 03:28 PM
Err well I did for one!

Just because you don't want something doesn't give you a right to denigrate someone who does. It makes it easy to do simple changes on the fly, or complex ones depending on your abilities. Says a lot about character IMHO!
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Cosessions on windows 8 - 02/22/14 07:00 PM
Well, considering I've been able to do this since my 3G iPhone (10 years ago) I don't see it as a great thing and I used it and still do on my 5. A great emergency thing if I need to, but I have a laptop with internet access that I can use pretty much anywhere. I don't understand why you would be hurt because I give you credit where credit is due. You made Win 8 do what you wanted it to do and that is kudos to you. Myself, I take Windows 8 like I did Windows ME I'll pass and wait for them to fix it in the next version. Til then Windows 7 is great and does everything I need from an OS without fighting it. Oh, and BTW I am a computer tech as well for the last 20 years. But kudos for it! At least if I ever need to get Cosessions to work I know it will now. Thanks!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help